Building Stakeholder Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility Hardback
Explores how companies engage in CSR activities, how their corporate identity determines the way in which they perceive the stakeholders and, as a result, engage in dialogue-based relations with them.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, 20 Illustrations, black and white; X, 238 p. 20 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2011
- Category: Business ethics
- ISBN: 9780230273252
- Paperback / softback from £57.45