Agents of Change : Managing the Introduction of Automated Tools Paperback / softback
Targets human factors and how they affect the implementation of any kind of automation in the information system environment.
Includes discussion of: accurately portraying the apparent whimsy of upper management; tactics, strategy negotiation, and politics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, illustrations genealogical tables
- Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
- Publication Date: 01/12/1988
- Category: Bibliographies, catalogues, discographies
- ISBN: 9780130185082