The Cybercultures Reader Paperback / softback
Edited by Barbara M. Kennedy, Mr David Bell
This updated and thoroughly revised second edition of the best-selling The Cybercultures Reader, includes specially selected contemporary articles by key thinkers in the expanding field of cybercultures studies.
With general and thematic section introductions, a full bibliography and user guide, this latest edition is an indispensable resource for all those interested in living with and thinking about new technologies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 832 pages, 31 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2006
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780415410670