Temples, Tombs and Hieroglyphs, A Brief History of Ancient Egypt Paperback / softback
Part of the Brief Histories series
Have you ever wondered what it was like in the Valley of the Kings?
To unlock the mysteries of the pyramids? Or sail down the Nile on Cleopatra's Barge? In her fascinating new introduction to the wonders of ancient Egypt expert Barbara Mertz tells the extraordinary history from the first stone age settlements to the age of Cleopatra and the Roman Emperors.
It offers not just insights into the glories of the Pharaohs, but also intriguing glimpses of everyday life, folklore and culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, Integrated illustrations throughout.
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 28/10/2010
- Category: African history
- ISBN: 9781849012805
- EPUB from £3.99