How To Be a Detective Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Tony Ross
Part of the No. 1 Boy Detective series
Damian Drooth, the one-of-a-kind detective hero, is back.
Criminals beware! Damian thinks it's time to pass on his amazing detective skills.
On an outing ot the library to teach his eager trainees how to look for criminals, they hit the jackpot: a suspicious-looking lady who is checking out a book called Loot.
But what will happen when the kids try to apprehend their suspect?Packed with rib-tickling pictures from Tony Ross, this is perfect for newly confident young readers of 6 and up!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, black and white illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Andersen Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/06/2018
- Category: Crime & mystery fiction (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781783446643