Willard and Spackman's Occupational Therapy Hardback
Packed with first-person narratives that offer a unique perspective on the lives of those living with disease, this edition offers much that is new as it continues to help students and clinicians develop the knowledge and skills they need to apply a client-centered, evidence-based and culturally relevant approach across the full spectrum of practice settings.
- Buy it as an eBook! Fast, smart, and convenient, today's eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer24/7 access on multiple devices,the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more
- NEW! Each Unit is now reflective of the nomenclature for the new domains and processes covered in AOTA's Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, 3rd Edition.
- NEW! ';Centennial Notes' sections showcase perspectives from the history of OT, providing inspiring context to students entering the profession.
- new! A stronger global focus, which reflects more the professional as a global entity, prepares students to work effectively in today's global environment
- NEW! Coverage of the latest considerations in the field prepares students to work with the full range of clients, including veterans suffering from PTSD, the homeless, and individuals who identify as LGBTQI.
- COMPREHENSIVE: The 13th Edition is the only text in the field to cover the full breadth and scope of occupational therapy, summarizing important and complex material in a completely accessible way.
- INTEGRATED: Integrated coverage of evaluation and intervention processes gives students a holistic overview of the field.
- PRACTICE-ORIENTED: Case Studies serve as models for problem-solving in dealing with clients, practice issues, and managing OT services and staff.
- INVITING: A striking full-color design filled with photos and illustrations welcomes todays students into this classic text.
- STUDENT-FRIENDLY: In-text learning aids, including Chapter Outlines. Learning Objectives, and Practice Dilemmas, help students master the material and prepare them for the current realities of OT practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 1264 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Publication Date: 01/10/2018
- Category: Occupational therapy
- ISBN: 9781975107604