The Emergence of Somatic Psychology and Bodymind Therapy Hardback
Part of the Critical Theory and Practice in Psychology and the Human Sciences series
Somatic psychology and bodymind therapy (the simultaneous study of the mind and body) are challenging contemporary understandings of the psyche, of what it means to be human and how to heal human suffering.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, VIII, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/05/2010
- Category: Psychological theory & schools of thought
- ISBN: 9780230222168
- Paperback / softback from £19.95