Myanmar: The Land and Its People Paperback / softback
by Barry Broman
This title features specially commissioned photographs which capture the spirit of Myanmar today: the people and their heritage.
It offers succinct yet informative text that gives a quick overview of Myanmar's history, art culture and architecture.
It features more than a hundred full colour photographs of the country including historic images as well as the contemporary.
It is the perfect companion for both a visitor and an armchair traveller.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/10/2013
- Category: Places & peoples: pictorial works
- ISBN: 9789814408233