Corporate Real Estate Asset Management : Strategy and Implementation Paperback / softback
The second edition of Corporate Real Estate Asset Management is fully up to date with the latest thought and practice on successful and efficient use of corporate office space.
Written from an occupier's perspective, the book presents a ten-point CREAM model that offers advice on issues such as sustainability, workplace productivity, real estate performance measurement, change management and customer focus.
In addition, new case studies provide real-life examples of how corporations in the UK, USA, Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi actively manage their corporate real estate. The book is aimed at advanced undergraduate and graduate students on corporate real estate, facilities management and real estate courses and international MBA programmes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 458 pages, 55 Line drawings, black and white; 44 Halftones, black and white; 57 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/05/2017
- Category: Property & real estate
- ISBN: 9781138915077
- PDF from £37.79
- Hardback from £106.15
- EPUB from £37.79