International Student Mobility and Transnational Friendships Hardback
Friends play a crucial role in international students' lives.
This book explores the characteristics of the friendship networks of international doctoral students by analysing the relationships between these students and their friends, both in the country of education and across several national borders.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 164 pages, XI, 164 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/09/2014
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137405241
- Paperback / softback from £48.25