Power Boater's Guide : Get the Most Out of Your Boat Paperback / softback
Driving a power boat can be exhilarating and fun. Here, at last, in a handy quick-access format, is a straightforward guide packed with helpful advice, tips and illustrations to help the reader handle their boat safely and competently on the water.
The Power Boater's Guide aims to equip the reader with all the skills they need in a convenient splash-proof fold-back form - ideal for quick on-board use.
It covers; the boat's controls the boat's engines berthing, anchoring and mooring navigating with electronics quick reference buoyage chart quick reference Mayday Procedure weather rule of the road and much more!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 36 pages, 4clr photos,illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/01/2006
- Category: Motor / power boating & cruising
- ISBN: 9780713675696