Uncle John's Bathroom Reader For Kids Only! Collectible Edition EPUB
Part of the For Kids Only series
Collectible hardcover edition! All new illustrations! Same jaw-dropping mix of fun and information.
Now is your chance to own the very first Uncle John's Bathroom Reader For Kids Only in a hardcover edition with all new illustrations! When our younger readers demanded a Bathroom Reader of their own, Uncle John put together this brain-boggling easy-to-read collection of facts, fads, quotes, history, science, origins, pop culture, mythology, humor, and more! Plus it's full of wacky and fun illustrations and Uncle John's famous "running feet"--those fun and fascinating facts on the bottom of every page. Kids will read about
* Who was Dr. Seuss?
* Baseball superstitions
* The birth of The Simpsons
* How carnival games are rigged
* Dining on scorpions and tarantulas
* Shocking truths about thunder and lightning
* Disgusting bodily functions like ear wax and digestion ( and why they're important)
* Uncle John's all-time favorite elephant joke: Q: How do you get an elephant up an oak tree? A: Plant an acorn underneath him and wait 50 years!
...And much, much more!
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Portable Press
- Publication Date: 01/04/2014
- Category: Humour & jokes (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781626862937
- EPUB from £7.99