Liberal Internationalism : Theory, History, Practice Paperback / softback
by Beate Jahn
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
This study provides an original conception of liberalism that accounts for its internal contradictions and explains the current crisis of liberal internationalism.
Examining the disjuncture between liberal theory and practice, it offers a firmer grasp on the historical role of liberalism in world politics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, XI, 224 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/08/2013
- Category: Liberalism & centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137348425
- Hardback from £67.59