Embodied Performances : Sexuality, Gender, Bodies Hardback
With a companion website that includes short online film episodes, this book proposes expansive ways of deconstructing and re-constituting sexuality and gender and thus more embodied and ethical ways of 'doing' life, and offers an understanding and critique of embodiment through an integration of performance, psychotherapy and feminist philosophy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 234 pages, X, 234 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/06/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230245938
- Paperback / softback from £31.05