Source Country Differences in Test Score Gaps : Evidence from Denmark Paperback / softback
The study presented in this paper makes use of the very rich PISA dataset from Denmark to investigate the significance for the PISA scores of the countries of origin of the participating school pupils.
In addition, the paper presents a series of results related to the PISA participants' expectations with regard to their future employment and family lives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 62 pages, tables & charts
- Publisher: University Press of Southern Denmark
- Publication Date: 01/11/2008
- Category: Society & social sciences
- ISBN: 9788790199173