The wedding dress : How to make the perfect one for you Paperback / softback
by BECKY DRINAN
Professional dressmaker Becky Drinan guides the reader through the entire process of making their own made-to-measure wedding dress.
It includes information on equipment, fabrics, sewing techniques and how to work from patterns.
It features three gorgeous gowns with accompanying pull-out pattern sheets.
You will find an overview of the different styles of wedding dress, with fascinating historical background and inspirational photographs of iconic brides.
You will be given advice on dresses to suit every body shape.
You will also be given all the information you need on equipment, fabrics, sewing techniques and how to work from patterns.
Finally, you'll discover three gorgeous gowns that embody the key styles that are found in a multitude of dress designs, with accompanying pull-out pattern sheets enclosed in a pocket at the back of the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour throughout, includes 550 photographs, includes 37 illustrations, includes 3 d
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/12/2013
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781861089106