Bee Makes Tea Paperback / softback
Part of the Phonics Readers series
A lively story with humorous illustrations, ideal for children who are beginning to read for themselves, or for reading aloud together.
With simple rhyming text and phonic repetition, this book is specially designed to develop essential language and early reading skills.
Also includes guidance notes for parents at the back of the book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2013
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781409550501