The Sustainable Built Environment : Technical, managerial, legal and economic aspects Paperback / softback
The text adopts an interdisciplinary approach to address the huge challenges in creating a sustainable built environment.
In a broad survey of critical issues it assesses procurement, cost modelling and management, sustainable buildings, low and zero carbon technologies, sustainability in utilities, and the law.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 14 Illustrations, black and white; 176 p. 14 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 14/03/2014
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9780230314443