Laser Drilling : Practical Applications Paperback / softback
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology series
This book introduces laser drilling processes including modelling, quality assessment of drilled holes, and laser drilling applications.
It provides insights into the laser drilling process and relation among the drilling parameters pertinent to improved end product quality.
This book is written for engineers and scientists working on laser machining, particularly laser drilling.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 82 pages, 3 Illustrations, color; 48 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 82 p. 51 illus., 3 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 16/12/2012
- Category: Mechanical engineering
- ISBN: 9783642349812
- PDF from £46.75