Rice and Risotto (Funky Chunky) Paperback / softback
by Belinda Nagy
An ancient Chinese proverb says 'without rice even the cleverest housewife cannot cook'.
Today we might substitute the word 'chef' for 'housewife' but the rest of the sentence still rings true.
Rice is one of the world's great staples - the original everyday food.
In this new addition to the Funky Chunky Series of cookbooks there are chapters on rice basics, starters, soups, vegetarian, seafood, meal, poultry and desserts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 90 full colour photographs
- Publisher: New Holland Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/02/2013
- Category: Cookery by ingredient
- ISBN: 9781742573786