The Documentary : Politics, Emotion, Culture Paperback / softback
Belinda Smaill proposes an original approach to documentary studies, examining how emotions such as pleasure, hope, pain, empathy, nostalgia or disgust are integral both to the representation of selfhood in documentary, and to the way documentaries circulate in the public sphere.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 221 pages, VII, 221 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2009
- Category: Film: styles & genres
- ISBN: 9781137482518
- Hardback from £49.35
- Paperback / softback from £17.45