The Big Five Hardback
Illustrated by Judi Abbot
"A sweet celebration of family and introduction to some perennially popular animals." - Kirkus Reviews Danny is spending the week with his grandpa.
Grandpa has a painting of five animals. "Those are the big five," says Grandpa, "the most famous animals from my homeland." Grandpa tells Danny about one animal each day. A playful and informative story about wild animals and about the love between a child and a grandparent.
For animal lovers ages 3 and up.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, 32 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Clavis Publishing
- Publication Date: 11/07/2019
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781605374574
- Paperback / softback from £7.45