Hiking Grand Canyon National Park : A Guide to the Best Hiking Adventures on the North and South Rims Paperback / softback
by Ben Adkison
Fully revised and updated, Hiking Grand Canyon National Park provides first-hand descriptions and detailed maps for all of the park's developed trails as well as tips on safety, hiking with children, access, and services.
This guide includes scenic and exciting hiking adventures for both the North and South Rims.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 23 Maps; 54 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/09/2016
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493023004
- EPUB from £17.23