To the harsh landscape of Sol's fourth planet travel thirteen astronauts, the best scientists from eleven nations, on a history-making voyage into the unknown.
The international crew of the Mars mission have spent nine months in space, crossing 100 million kilometres, to reach the last great frontier.
Their voyage is fraught with disputes, both personal and political, and their time on Mars limited to 'footprints and flags'; yet while there they will come face-to-face with the most incredible and shocking discovery of all.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 576 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 07/01/1993
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9780450577178
- Paperback from £7.25
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £19.28
- Book from £8.89