The Welsh Marches : 40 Town and Country Walks Paperback / softback
by Ben Giles
Part of the Pocket Mountains S. series
The tranquil borderland of the Marches, offers a varied landscape truncated by rivers meandering to lowland plains.
Limestone to the west and north of the old red sandstone of the Hereford Plain has given rise to exceptionally attractive hilly country with delightful, narrow valleys.
In these 40 walks Ben Giles explores all the best places to visit in this wonderful area of the country.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pocket Mountains Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2012
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781907025181