The Changing Power of the British Monarchy Hardback
by Ben Hubbard
Part of the Aspects of British History Beyond 1066 series
This book describes the changing power of the British monarchy, from William the Conqueror in 1066 to the present day. Organized by royal dynasties and highlighting the reigns of particular monarchs such as King John, Henry VIII, Queen Anne and Queen Victoria, readers can learn about the changing fortunes and power struggles between monarchs and their people.
With topic fact boxes containing information that enhances or reinforces the text and fun Regal Facts boxes, plus a timeline and small family trees, this book provides young readers with a fascinating insight into the history of the British monarchy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/09/2017
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474741361
- Paperback / softback from £7.69
- PDF from £2.63