The Woodland Way : A Permaculture Approach to Sustainable Woodland Paperback / softback
by Ben Law
A book for everyone who loves trees and woodlands...This 2015 edition of the 2001 classic is written from the heart by an innovative woodsman who is deeply committed to sustainability, this radical book presents an immensely practical alternative to conventional woodland management.
Through his personal experience, Ben Law clearly demonstrates how you can create biodiverse, healthy environments, yield a great variety of value added products, provide secure livelihoods for woodland workers and farmers, and benefit the local community.
He argues the case for a new approach to planning, encouraging the creation of permaculture woodlands for the benefit of people, the local environment and the global climate.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, Full colour throughout, photographs & diagrams
- Publisher: Permanent Publications
- Publication Date: 19/11/2015
- Category: Forestry & silviculture: practice & techniques
- ISBN: 9781856232661
- Paperback from £13.75