Accompany woodsman Ben Law as he celebrates the amazing diversity of craft products made from materials sourced directly from the woods.
Including brooms, rakes, pegs, spoons, chairs, baskets, fencing, yurts and even a caravan, the items are hewn from freshly cut green wood, shaped by hand and infused with a simple, rustic beauty.
Detailed instructions and advice are given for each craft, along with essential knowledge about tools and devices.
With fascinating information on the history, language and traditions of the crafts, coppice management and tree species, this book teaches about all aspects of the low-impact woodland way of life.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, 185 full colour illustrations and 496 photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2015
- Category: Decorative wood & metalwork
- ISBN: 9781861089366
- Hardback from £17.25
- Paperback / softback from £12.05