Traditional British Poultry Breeds Paperback / softback
A growing interest in keeping livestock and living sustainably has encouraged many people to keep poultry as part of a self-sufficiency dream. This book is a practical guide for both novice and experienced poultry-keeper alike. It identifies the basic British poultry breeds and assesses the qualities of each, explaining their attributes to help today's hobbyist understand which breeds are most suited to their needs. Detailed photographs clearly show the appearance of each breed and what should be looked for or avoided when selecting breeding stock.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 248 colour illustrations
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/02/2012
- Category: Poultry farming
- ISBN: 9781847973375