J is for Jamaica Paperback / softback
Part of the World Alphabets series
From Cricket to Pumpkin, from Hummingbird to Yam - this is a photographic alphabet showing Jamaica in all its colourful diversity.
In vibrant rhyming verse, Benjamin Zephaniah explores some of the sights, sounds and tastes of Jamaica, from the bustling capital of Kingston, to the peaceful and serene Blue Mountain.
A perfect way to introduce children to this small and beautiful Caribbean island with a big heart.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/01/2009
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781845076092