A Century of American Economic Review : Insights on Critical Factors in Journal Publishing Hardback
By using information collected from numerous American Economic Review publications from the last 100 years, Torgler and Piatti examine the top publishing institutions to determine their most renowned AER papers based on citation success.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 154 pages, XVIII, 154 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/04/2013
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137333049
- Paperback / softback from £33.29