Principles of Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation Hardback
This textbook provides a comprehensive and current understanding of signal detection and estimation, including problems and solutions for each chapter.
Signal detection plays an important role in fields such as radar, sonar, digital communications, image processing, and failure detection.
The book explores both Gaussian detection and detection of Markov chains, presenting a unified treatment of coding and modulation topics.
Addresses asymptotic of tests with the theory of large deviations, and robust detection.
This text is appropriate for students of Electrical Engineering in graduate courses in Signal Detection and Estimation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 664 pages, 4 Tables, black and white; 101 Illustrations, black and white; 664 p. 101 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 07/07/2008
- Category: Communications engineering / telecommunications
- ISBN: 9780387765426
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69