Direct Methods in the Calculus of Variations Hardback
Part of the Applied Mathematical Sciences series
This book is developed for the study of vectorial problems in the calculus of variations.
The subject is a very active one and almost half of the book consists of new material.
This is a new edition of the earlier book published in 1989 and it is suitable for graduate students.
The book has been updated with some new material and examples added.
Applications are included.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 622 pages, XII, 622 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 29/11/2007
- Category: Calculus of variations
- ISBN: 9780387357799
- PDF from £61.20
- Paperback / softback from £81.09