Biomolecular Crystallography: Principles, Practice, and Application to Structural Biology Hardback
Synthesizing over thirty years of advances into a comprehensive textbook, Biomolecular Crystallography describes the fundamentals, practices, and applications of protein crystallography. Deftly illustrated in full-color by the author, the text describes mathematical and physical concepts in accessible and accurate language.
It distills key concepts for understanding the practice and analysis of protein crystal structures and contains examples of biologically-relevant molecules, complexes, and drug target structures.
Biomolecular Crystallography will be a valuable resource for advanced undergraduate and graduate students and practitioners in structural biology, crystallography, and structural bioinformatics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 800 pages, 448 colour illustrations, 30 colour tables, 40 colour illustrations, 408 colour line draw
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 01/01/2007
- Category: Crystallography
- ISBN: 9780815340812
- Paperback / softback from £22.99