You and Your Sewing Machine : A Sewist's Guide to Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Tips & Techniques Paperback / softback
From the sewing machine whisperer comes this in-depth, visual guide to how a sewing machine works, how to keep it in good working order, and how to solve common problems.
Perfect for sewists and quilters of all levels, this friendly approach to learning about and troubleshooting your sewing machine gives you the tools you need to sew and quilt with less frustration and better results!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 14/03/2018
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781617455810
- EPUB from £15.35