The Life of the Icelander Jon Olafsson, Traveller to India, Written by Himself and Completed About 1661 A.D. : With a Continuation, by Another Hand, Up to His Death in 1679 Volumes I & II Mixed media product
Volume I: Translated from the Icelandic edition of Sigfus Blondal and edited by the translator. Volume II: Translated from the Icelandic edition of Sigfus Blondal with new editors. This is a new print-on-demand hardback edition of the volumes first published in 1923 and 1932.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: Includes 4 b&w illustrations and 3 maps
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/10/2010
- Category: Early modern history: c 1450/1500 to c 1700
- ISBN: 9781409424970