Principles and Theory for Data Mining and Machine Learning Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Statistics series
Extensive treatment of the most up-to-date topicsProvides the theory and concepts behind popular and emerging methodsRange of topics drawn from Statistics, Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 786 pages, XII, 786 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 30/07/2009
- Category: Artificial intelligence
- ISBN: 9780387981345
- PDF from £110.08
- Paperback / softback from £112.29