Why are You So Sad? : A Child's Book About Parental Depression Paperback / softback
by Beth Andrews
This text is aimed at children coming to terms with parental depression.
It contains a comprehensive and authoritative note to parents by therapists from the disciplines of clinical social work and clinical psychology.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 30/06/2002
- Category: Sciences, general science
- ISBN: 9781557988874