Haunted Battlefields : Virginiaas Civil War Ghosts Paperback / softback
by Beth Brown
Journey to thirteen of Virginia's most haunted Civil War sites in search of spectral residents.
Hear stories that have swayed skeptics and learn about new encounters with Civil War ghosts.
Visit Cold Harbor, Henry House Hill, and the Bull Run Bridge at Manassas, Fredericksburg's Sunken Road, Grant's Headquarters at Appomattox Manor, and many more ghostly places!
Do spirits still replay the past at Virginia's battlefields?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 82 b/w photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2008
- Category: American Civil War
- ISBN: 9780764330575