Beth Chatto's Garden Notebook Paperback / softback
by Beth Chatto
Sharing the hopes and successes - and sometimes failures - of her work, Beth Chatto reveals what is really involved in maintaining a unique and flourishing garden.
Written from notes that she kept regularly, this engaging book offers help on a whole range of topics.
There is guidance on designing, planting and grouping.
She describes methods of propagation, shows how plants can be helped to maturity, and gives advice on managing a garden and its plants and on performing all the day-to-day tasks involved.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 06/09/2018
- Category: Garden design & planning
- ISBN: 9781474610957
- Paperback / softback from £9.45