Spinoza's Ethics Hardback
by Beth Lord
Part of the Edinburgh Philosophical Guides series
Everything you need to know about Spinoza's Ethics in one volume.
The Ethics presents a complete metaphysical, epistemological and ethical world-view that is immensely inspiring. However, it is also an extremely difficult text to read. This book takes readers through the text, stopping at the most perplexing passages to explain key terms, unfold arguments, offer concrete examples and raise questions for further thought. It is designed to be read alongside the Ethics, enabling students to think critically about Spinoza's views and build an understanding of his complex system.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, 12 black & white line drawings
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 28/02/2010
- Category: Western philosophy: c 1600 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780748634491
- Paperback / softback from £11.89