Sew kraft-tex Bags : Tips & Techniques for Working with Kraft Paper Fabric Paperback / softback
It's the hot new substrate that wears like leather but sews up like fabric - create more with kraft-tex!
This game-changing material is the perfect accent for wallets, totes, and purses.
Experts Betsy LaHonta and Gailen Runge teach you everything about sewing with kraft-tex.
Get your needle know-how, sew the right seam allowances, and practice turning techniques.
Popular bag designers share 17 patterns for all skill levels, from a simple clutch to a roomy travel bag.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 14/01/2019
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781617457272
- EPUB from £16.31