Retail Branding and Store Loyalty : Analysis in the Context of Reciprocity, Store Accessibility, and Retail Formats Paperback / softback
by Bettina Berg
Part of the Handel und Internationales Marketing Retailing and International Marketing series
Marketers and retailers have to understand how to manage different consumer perception levels of retail brands, which have a major determining role on store loyalty across different complex contexts.
Addressing these issues, Bettina Berg analyzes first whether corporate reputation and retail store equity have a reciprocal relationship in determining store loyalty.
Second, she evaluates whether retail brand equity or store accessibility provides a greater contribution to store loyalty across different local competitive situations.
Third, she investigates whether perceptions of format specific core attributes differ in their impact on the brand building process in saturated and emerging markets.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 180 pages, 43 Tables, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 180 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 08/09/2013
- Category: Sales & marketing
- ISBN: 9783658015954
- PDF from £50.99