The Crisis of Caregiving : Social Welfare Policy in the United States Paperback / softback
Edited by Betty Reid Mandell
This book discusses the crisis of caregiving as it affects parents seeking to provide good care for their children and people who care for their aged or disabled relatives.
Discussed are alternatives to the present welfare system, a description of the current safety net programs, and an analysis of the privatization of social services.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 268 pages, VII, 268 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/05/2013
- Category: Welfare & benefit systems
- ISBN: 9781137332974