The Kaleidoscope Colouring Book Paperback / softback
It is impossible not to have fun adding colour to this captivating collection of kaleidoscope designs.
Whether you're applying the finishing touch to an intricate pattern or bringing to life a more simple design, The Kaleidoscope Colouring Book will enthral you for hours.
With over 120 mesmerising designs to colour, this adult activity book is the perfect gift for the artist in your life and a fantastic source of inspiration for anyone wanting to create their own designs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 120 B-W line drawings
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 01/10/2015
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781780977188