Best Hikes Washington, D.C. : The Greatest Views, Wildlife, and Forest Strolls Paperback / softback
Part of the Best Hikes Near Series series
In Best Hikes Washington, DC authors Bill and Mary Burnham detail the best hikes within about an hour's drive of downtown, hikes perfect for the urban and suburbanite hard-pressed to find great outdoor activities close to home.
Each featured hike includes detailed hike specs and descriptions, trailhead location and GPS coordinates, mile-by-mile directional cues, gorgeous full-color photography, and a detailed map.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 30 Maps; 66 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/04/2019
- Category: Sports & outdoor recreation
- ISBN: 9781493034994
- EPUB from £21.07