High-performance Sports Conditioning Paperback / softback
by Bill Foran
Edited by Bill Foran
This work is a guide to building athletic performance.
It follows the same progression as a sound conditioning programme, first testing and building up the nine essential fitness components, next tailoring the training exercises and drills to the development of sport-specific performance factors.
Finally periodizing the training programme precisely for peak performance at critical points in the competitive season and, if necessary, using a safe and effective reconditioning regimen to bring an athlete back from injury.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 376 pages, 243 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/06/2000
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9780736001632