Care Takers Paperback / softback
by Billy Cowan
* Award-winning playwright explores classroom bullying and teachers' responses. * Includes Teachers' Resources to aid structured discussion and exploration of the themes raised in schools, colleges and beyond.
Care Takers is part of an Edge Hill University (Birmingham, UK) research project on homophobia.
The team invites everyone, after seeing or reading (or both!) the play, to give feedback by completing the online survey, here (10 minutes). * Care Takers included on a programme of International Health and Humanities Conference, Health Humanities: Creative Practices as Care (September 2016): a growing worldwide interdisciplinary dialogue across diverse communities of arts and humanities academics and practitioners, clinicians, informal carers, service users and the self-caring public.
Conference details are here. * The play is great for use as a source text for all those interested in the impact of creative practices in health, psychological well-being and enhancing social inclusion of people.
Includes: hospitals, social and community centres, mental health centres, schools, and museums.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 72 pages
- Publisher: Aurora Metro Publications
- Publication Date: 07/04/2016
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781910798812
- EPUB from £3.65