Kendal History Tour Paperback / softback
Part of the History Tour series
From the popular Abbot Hall and Kendal Parish Church, to the maze of streets, yards and hidden history, Billy Howorth takes you on a tour of Kendal, explaining the history behind some of the famous landmarks in this historic town.
Kendal over the years has undergone numerous changes, but delve a little deeper and you can still see signs of forgotten and lost buildings.
The town today has retained its character, with its warren of streets, bridges and the river playing an important part in its layout.
This book allows you to travel back in time by walking down the streets and exploring the buildings of Kendal's past.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 50 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 13/04/2017
- Category: Local interest, family history & nostalgia
- ISBN: 9781445656090