The rustic furniture movement is part of the larger "green" movement that aims toward a sustainable world.
This sassafras and willow furniture does its part by using renewable plant materials and recycling waste wood to make functional, beautiful furniture and accessories for the home and garden.
The projects in this book include a simple bench, a chair, and a baker's rack.
All are easy and require minimal tools. The step-by-step, illustrated instructions take readers through the whole process, explaining in detail what needs to be done and how to do it.
The results are beautiful furniture for use indoors or out.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 339 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/02/2009
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9780764332500